Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Twitter???

I got a twitter account several months ago and I have done...nothing...with it. Since it seems that just about everybody who dares call him (or her)self an entertainer has one, I'm gritting my teeth and taking a more active interest in it.

If nothing else, this may be a simpler way to pester my so far nonexistent followers about my shows and whatnot. I think one advantage so far is that I can let strangers follow me and not worry about them getting at my personal info, like my kids' names, etc.

Twitter still seems to me just an elaborate way to be a blowhard. I mean, really...who wants to know that I stubbed my toe at Frederick's while paying for sticky dress tape (not an actual update lol)? Maybe I will just save twitter to say ridiculous things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment